END ZONE is nearing completion! Finally, after all the nagging I’ve been getting to complete the GAME PLAN series, I caved. Wait until you see where Cassie and the gang end up. Here’s sneak peek- Can you guess where they might be and how many spankings and other delight Cassie will receive?
“It’s going to hurt to sit if you stick that little tongue out at me again,” he warned, wagging his finger.
“You and Merry do it all the time. I see it.”
“Auntie Merry is also my little sister. And no talking back.”
“You talk back to Uncle Dorian all the time, too.”
“You’re quite the little smart ass, aren’t you?” The big man placed his hands on the ground and leaned back. Cassie raised her right eyebrow. He was baiting her, but why? She decided to bite.
“It’s better than being a dumb-ass.”
“Are you calling me a dumb-ass?” Elia asked, rising to his feet and brushing the dirt from his hands.
“I didn’t call you anything. I merely responded to what you called me,” she said saucily, once again lining up a path to escape. If there was one thing she had learned while living in a house full of football players, it was how to do a quarterback sneak. “Oh, shit! They found me!”
Elias turned his head in the direction she was pointing and Cassie raced off like a bat out of hell.
There is going to be a fourthbook! TOUCHDOWN!
That being said, I’ve been channeling Cassie a lot lately, and poor John is spending even more time banging his head against the wall. Needless to say, I’ve been constantly finding myself in hot water but I can’t stop!
For those of you who don’t follow me on FB- this is a recent post…
After careful consideration, I’ve come to the conclusion that my misbehavior and sassing back is conducive to my dommy husband’s health and well being. Therefore, my butt should NOT suffer the consequences of said misbehaviors.
Case in point-
1. Chasing me around the house enhances his cardio/respiratory health and increases his lifespan. That’s a good thing, right?
2. Debating with me, even though I’m always right, stimulates his brain and reduces the risk of DOMentia. (Sorry, couldn’t help it)
3. Any and all pranks at his expense are effective in maintaining his vigilance and sharpens his senses. In particular, such pranks that involve hiding creepy music boxes under the bed and pretending I don’t hear them go off in the middle of the night, evaluates his hearing levels. This is essential for his profession as a musician.
4. Stealing his favorite chocolate not only assists with his nutritional health, but also makes me horny… and we all know how effective sex is for increasing the strength of your immunity system.
6. And finally- making him laugh whenever I try to talk him out of any of the above keeps the old man alive, kicking and forever on his toes.
In conclusion- I strongly believe that any and all of the above behaviors, antics, and other such activities have a positive viable effect and should be considered null, void and paddle free!
Who’s with me?!