The Next Big Thing: Authors Tagging Authors
I was tagged by Patty Devlin
in the Next Big Thing: Authors Tagging Authors….also known as the WIP Blog Hop. Thanks for the tag, ladies!
Here are the rules:
- Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you.
- Post the rules for this hop
- Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog
- Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.
1. What is the working title of your book?
Two By Day, Three By Night..
2. What genre does the book fall under?
Spanking romance (with a twist of kink). Nah…. Not Me!
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
For Marcus, Misha Collins (Supernatural) because he is sulky, seductive and has a voice that, ahhhh…
For my female lead, well, I would have to play that part myself because, I mean, look at this guy! Why would I want anyone else to get a piece of that action? (Or course, he’s nothing compared to my John… right? Lemme know if you’re reading this, honey!)
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
I’m not known for single sentences….Put these things together…..spanking, menage, BDSM, and romance to the nth degree! Mix in a secret or two and bake it under the sky of one of the most intriguing places on earth, and we have a squirmingly hot piece of literature.
5. Will your book be self published or represented by an agency?
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
Three and a half weeks from start to finish. When I get into my mojo, I just keep going. I’d be faster but my kid sister pesters me.
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Hopefully, this is a first! A total One of a Kind. I’ve not personally read one quite like this. Because it’s a unique twist on the sexiest Dr. Jeykl and Mr. Hide story you’ll ever read, I don’t think there is any comparison.
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
My grandfather had a saying from the old country that inspired this piece… The things you hold closest to your heart might be the treasures you need to let go. Where do those treasures lead you?
My husband John is my greatest treasure, the true the love of my life, and the one who taught me to let go of the things I hold too close. Things like fear, self doubt and insecurities- he showed me how to look at myself and my life through honest eyes and not run. Of course, there is also my sister because she is fabulous, is always right about everything (she is making me write this and won’t leave me alone), and makes me smile. A lot.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
It’s a new and unique concept in romance with menage, light BDSM with restraints, and introducing a romance in a completely new way. Oh and lets not forget the sex. Lots and lots of hot sex.
Question # 10
Tag, You’re it!!!